Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy Birthday

Hey, I finally made it to 18. I had a great birthday.

No seizures, always a good start, then breakfast with Mom & Dad. My big sister Megan was there too.


The Dad took me down to the Zoo to ride the train. We got to go two times.






Oh, then we went through a tunnel. It was very dark!



Hold on tight Dad! Here we go again!!


The I came home and worked on my dots again.


Then Mom gave me pie with candles. What no cake?


Lastly we got to have cake with all my friends at my church LIFE group.

Ah, candles and singing are the best.




Time for bed. School again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alex!! Did you eat ALL of that cake? Tom, Barb, Josh, and Katie Beth (who says "Gig "Em, Alex! from Texas A & M)

Anonymous said...

It's not my fault I can't drive home as easily as Megan! I love Alex too!! Come on! At least my 3 phone calls today should make the blog! I LOVE YOU ALL!
- Malinda (the middle child)

Anonymous said...

Good morning Alex. I just received this e-mail and I enjoy seeing the pictures of you, your family, and friends. You are in my prayers and I think of you often. What's a blogger? Linda Threlkeld

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your birthday was great! I always enjoy reading the updates on the whole Shaver family.
Love to you all,
Dina Rolen & Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I can't believe you are 18! It seems like only yesterday I was your middle school teacher! I missed seeing you at the Park that day. I was looking for you!
Love ya!

Ms. Jennifer