Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Diamonds

No seizures yet this morning. Marycke and I both got a good night's sleep. Alex too!

Here is Alex working on his Dot Board. Why I took this picture was, for the first time I saw Alex arrange the colors in a complex pattern. Prior to this he only put them in a straight row. Then ever since school began last Fall, he started making squares and rectangles rather than lines.

Clearly to me this was a Diamond. Marycke thought it might be a square and he was just sitting 'off center'. At any rate, you can see the collection of electrical cords he drags around the house. He even takes them into his bed. Then on his shirt you see the results of his excessive drooling. This is very common after numerous seizures.



Alex with his Dot Board Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Neal and Maryke
I am (and have always been) so touched and amazed by your perseverence. He is such a beautiful boy and your love for him is so contagious. Hope you know what a special example you have always been to me.
Love
Dixie