Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good Week

My 2 Aunts, Cindi and Sue have been down visiting their Dad, my Grandpa. Sue brought my cousin Rachael.

We had a fun time yesterday at Grandpa's garage sale. Then we went to Chester's for dinner. I had two BIG hot dogs.

This has been a good week. I have gone the whole week without any seizures.
Yeah!

Acutally after a rough 40 days, the last 2 weeks have not been bad. I had no seizures for 4 days, then 1 each day March 27-29. Since then (7) days, I have not had any seizures.

Most mornings I have gotten up on my own. About and hour earlier than usual. So maybe I am sleeping better during the night. Some Doctors say there is a relationship between sleep patterns and epilepsy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that Alex has been doing better the last couple of weeks. The pictures are good, and I am thrilled to see Alex with the horses, the dog, the facuum, etc. Hope he enjoys many more good days.

My mother has trigeminal neuralgia, and they have her on a medication that is also given for epileptic seizures. Mother will be 96 in August, and her mind is still sharp but her body is getting very frail. Harding will name its new education center for her: Wilma Stephens Thornton.

Our son Robert came up for lunch today after church. He had to have surgery for "Morton's neuroma" about two weeks ago. He had a nerve removed from his left foot that was causing pain. He is doing fine now.

Evan and I still work out at a health club three times a week. We have a group here for home Bible study every Wednesday evening for those interested in the mission work in Florence, Italy. We stay busy.

Our love to all.

Evan and Betty Ulrey

Anonymous said...

Dear Alex,you and your family are so very special to us and we are so happy and grateful to God that you are doing better. Did you know that Katie, our daughter, and your sister Malinda's friend, did some volunteer work at Saddlelight? She loved helping the kids and being around the horses. We love you and are so proud of your strength of spirit and your courageous parents! You remain in our prayers always because you are very special--to us and to our Heavenly Father. God's blessing on you always, sweet boy! Tom, Barbara, Joshua, and Katie Stevens