Monday, November 01, 2004

Check in Day

We have checked Alex into University Hospital for neurological testing. It has been 6 years since the last series of tests. So we figure now is the time to get another round of testing done.

We hope to capture several seizure episode with an EEG and video recorder. After that they may decide to also do some more advance testing such as SPEC or PET scans. We can expected to stay anywhere for 4 to 10 days. Marycke and I will trade off days staying at the hopstial.

He completed his MRI by noon, check into the hospital by 1:00 PM, visit with Dr. Szabo at 3:00, but was still asleep when I left at 3:30.
We are in Room 1253, the telephone number is 210.358.1253, and visiting hours are 10Am to 8Pm
If you come I must warn you the parking is terrible. I cam across Wurzbach, west of Medical, found mention-minger which led me to the parking.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments: