Monday, March 07, 2005

Poor Linda (Alex's teacher at Mac Arthur High School),
This is oging to be a long day. Alex has just been impossible to get up this moring. He is still asleep even as I get him dressed.

Oh well. Ate least we did not have siezures.


Hard to wake up for school. Posted by Hello

From: Linda Higgins

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 10:42 AM

To: Neal Shaver

Subject: (no subject)

3-7-05

I assume that Mrs. Perkins will be at the ARD meeting Friday but I don't know for sure. I have heard the country around Branson is beautiful but I have never been that far north so I will be enjoying it for the first time. Alex's seizures have to get better because I know it is so hard for both of you. Alex has been real groggy and sleepy so far this morning. Hopefully, he will be more alert after lunch. Have a great day, Linda

No comments: