Monday, March 28, 2005

Good Day

Neal & Marycke,

Alex had the best week last week. He was his old self and he worked hard on everything he tried. We had a little Easter party Thursday afternoon. We are working on Special Olympics track every A-day morning and B-day afternoons. He is still doing well in Edmark Reading and as long as Margaret sits with him at lunch he eats real well. If she is not available, he eats some of his lunch tray but not as much. I am so sorry for the delay in information but my wonderful computer was broken again and Central Office took a week and a half to fix it. I turned in paperwork for Alex to have summer school and it will be here at MacArthur this year. As for 7 days a week school, I need them to get everything done but I don't know if I could handle it. Send in the money for Alex's McDonald's lunch whenever it is convenient. There was a belt in Alex's backpack, Is it Alex's or did he borrow it from the nurse? Thanks, Linda

Jo Ann at Dr. Zsabo's Office:

I think I'd like to hold off awhile for Alex's next VNS appt. It seems that every time we adjust his VNS he goes through a rough spot and then kind of levels off. I want to get a better idea of how he is before we come in again. He did have a few seizures over the weekend but no need for Diastat this time which is already much better than last week. So let's just wait and see. Thanks Marycke

Good morning,

Alex is VERY tired and VERY slow to do anything.

He ate just a little. Never did drink anything. Lots of protesting.

Oh well, you know.

Meanwhile, we had seizures Fri, Sat & Sun so now he is ready for another 5 days at schools with no seizures.

If that happens, I say lets get an ARD for 7 days a week school, or at least until he has a seizure. -;)

Neal

No comments: