Wednesday, May 09, 2007

School Day

Alex had a good night. I think he saw a train on the way home from school yesterday as he kept telling me, 'Bop!' 'Bop!' which for him means 'Stopped,' So I figured he saw a stopped train.
Anyway, no seizures again. He got up on this own this AM, about 1/2 hour earlier than normal. So he has had a good breakfast of Crepes, sausage and coffee. He has already gone potty. In fact again he got up, went potty and then came looking for me. He normally waits 2-3 hours after getting up. Hmmm...
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day. On a sad note, last Thursday we had to put our twelve year old Golden retriever, Abby, to sleep. She had an inoperable uterine infection. Alex has not seemed to notice she is no longer here. But of course we can really know what he knows.
Have a great day. Hope all goes well.
Regards,
Neal

No comments: