Sunday, January 07, 2007

Seizure Sunday

Ah, another weekend and Alex has weekend seizures. This time it was 2:15 AM Sunday morning. We have been letting him sleep in our bed (Dad moved to his room) because he has been trying to walking during the night and he has those knee braces on. Todd, the PT, thinks it is dangerous for him to try and walk.

And also we know that the seizures seem to come weekly and it was time for more. Hopefully not to many more.

We had a nice Saturday, mostly working on computers, cleaning up from the holidays and then a little time train watching. We did not see too many. Not did we see planes because of all the clouds.
It is January so we kinda of expected the cooler weather. It allowed us to spend the night by the fire.

Too bad the Cowboys lost. But Dad and I will watch more football. I really like it when the whistle blows.

My dog Abby likes the fire too. When I am feeling okay I like to do a puzzle that lets me match the shapes and colors.

No comments: