Sunday, June 04, 2006

Moving Day

Not for me! For my sister Malinda. She begins work with a company in Austin. Mom is driving her up so Dad and I get to spend the day together.

It is still very hot so we stayed inside doing puzzles and watching some train tapes.

We did get to go to Burger King, watch some trains and then went to LIFE groups at the Guerras. I got to go swimming. A big brown Lab, only 11 months old, jumped in and kinda of wanted to swim with me. But he was too big and pushed me under. Mr. Guerra got him out of the pool.

Still I had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alex, Neal and Marycke, I always enjoy reading your blog and hearing about how you all are doing. Through all the difficult times, I always see pictures of Alex with a big smile on his face, and I know that's because of his wonderful parents and the special way you choose to live your lives. I admire you all so much.
Two daughters in Austin now, huh? Good that they are so close to home--have they found good jobs there? It doesn't seem possible that they are both out of school already.
Colin graduates from OC next May, and Cameron from high school at the same time. We are planning a big vacation then. Dave arrives back here November 2006, then takes command of a Combat Support Hospital in the spring. We really love it here in Georgia. I love Fort Benning, and we have a really great church family here. We do miss you all very much, and hope things are good there. We still intend to return in 3 years or so. We'll see.....it's always hard to plan that far ahead. Cameron is looking at Georgia Tech and University of Georgia, and then Devon the next year, so will have to transplant the kids back to Texas for me to come so far from them. Take care, Bev Fulbright