Monday, March 27, 2006

Cutting Thread

Many nights I go upstairs after dinner adn cut all of Mom's thread. I even get to do it at school sometimes.


Cutting Thread Posted by Picasa

We had a good morning cutting yarn! He was cheerful and worked all class
time. Dianne Reser

Alex cut yellow yarn today for a long time. Thanks for sharing that he
might like that activity! Dianne Reser

Yes we have a three wheel bicycle plus a new adaptive three wheeler low
to the ground. I will check and see if he is riding it.
Lane


Cutting thread Posted by Picasa

I am glad to have the suggestion of cutting thread. We can measure and
then cut in my class Thanks, Dianne Reser

We do the trike with Alex during APE. He likes to go as fast as possible, so someone has to hold on to the back of it and keep him under control.
Donny Horadam
P.S. Looks like you had a good time at the motorcycle show. I went on Friday

No comments: