Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bummer

Oh well, another Seven Seizure Saturday.

Lately my seizures have been under much better control. Rather than daily, I have had 7-10 days without seizures. Then I get this cluster of 7 or more seizures and my folks have to give me Diastat.



It had been 8 days since my last seizures. And then I only had 2 seizures that day.

Before that I had not had cluster seizures since July 9th. Pretty good. Only 2 bad days in nearly a month! Last May I was having them every weekend.

Last night, Dad took me to 'chase trains' along FM78 East of San Antonio. We saw lots of them! Read all about my adventures on my weblog at: http://cafealex.blogspot.com/

1:36 AM Tonic Clonic, Dad comes and sits with me. 20 minutes later I stagger to the bathroom and Dad lets me switch beds. Now Mom will watch me.
2:48 AM Tonic Clonic
4:42 AM Tonic Clonic
5:49 AM Tonic Clonic
7:36 AM Tonic Clonic, Mom gives me my medicine early
8:36 AM Tonic Clonic, Sart Mom, I did have more seizures so she gave me Diastat, Now I should sleep a long time.

12:45 PM Tonic Clonic, I had gotten up around 10:30 and went into Dad's office. There I played with my train for awhile but soon fell asleep. Dad got a pillow for my head. This Diastat should keep me sleepy for the next 24 hours. Sure enough I fell asleep by 11 AM. Another seizure abruptly work me again. I soon fell back asleep.

2:45 PM I am up. No more seizures.

No comments: