Tuesday, July 19, 2005

School is out

Boom! Yes I got a big bruise on my cheek. I guess on the last of school, we were having a BBQ and I fell asleep on the park bench. From there I rolled off hitting the pavement. Ow! It really is not as bad as it looks but it scared Dad a little. And of course this is the first day Mom is on vacation and I get a little hurt. Dave, my teacher, felt real bad but I am alright. They say I was having a great day. Guess I just up too early and then got sleepy. It may also have been the result of the increases in my medications. Anyway, I am okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We cannot believe you're an adult! time really flies...,good thing it was only a bruce. We pray that our Lord Jesus protects you always; oh by the way you're still so good looking!!!, and we love you. Earl & Yvonne Posey
PS Carmen looks like a very kind woman, and we're happy you like her, the dog, and the fact that her daughter plays with you.